What you need:
1 1/2 cups of bread crumbs finely crushed
1 tsp. of salt
1/2 tsp. of black pepper
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1 pound of chicken pieces (I used 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts)
canola or vegetable cooking spray
1. Preheat the oven to 375*. On a plate, combine the crushed bread crumbs with salt and pepper, dump into a bowl and set aside.
2. Put mayonnaise in a bowl big enough to hold all the chicken pieces. Set aside.
3. Cut chicken breasts into 2 inch pieces and toss them into the mayonnaise and stir it up.
4. Toss chicken pieces in bowl of bread crumbs, coating them well.
5. Put the chicken pieces on a baking sheet (lined with tin foil) 1 inch apart. Then spray the pieces with the cooking spray and bake for 15-20 minutes.
I cooked a box of White Cheddar Mac 'n' Cheese (aka Kraft Dinner for Canadians) and steamed some broccoli and cauliflower to go along with our yummy chicken. Great meal!
Oh ya! And I made some sweet and sour sauce too! I absolutely L-O-V-E sweet and sour sauce with my chicken! Here's the recipe for that:
1/2 cup chicken broth
4 Tbsp. white vinegar
4 Tbsp. brown sugar
2 Tbsp. soy sauce
1 Tbsp. tomato ketchup
1 Tbsp. cornstarch mixed with 3 Tbsp. of water
1. Mix cornstarch with water until dissolved. Set asside
2. Place remaining ingredients in saucepan
3. Mix together and heat over medium heat. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly
4. Once the sauce begins to boil reduce heat and add cornstarch mixture while stirring continusouly
5. Continue to simmer and stir until thickens
Now put on your apron "little wifey"