Pages

Framed Monogram Decor

Tuesday, June 29, 2010


Here's what I did with my .75 cent thrift store frame. I used black acrylic paint on my frame and still need to do some touch-ups on it and seal it to finish it. The background is black and white scrapbook paper. The paper came from the dollar store and were little 6x6 pieces. I used 4 and pieced them together to match up as best as I could. The M {for our last name of course} was printed in my favorite font "Ma Sexy" and then painted red with acrylic paint after I cut it out. I'm one of those people that doesn't own a super duper awesome Cricut machine. Doesn't mean I don't want one!! {smiles} Sorry for the not-so-great photo.
I think these would make great gifts, don't you?



1 comment:

Ashley said...

Beautiful! I love anything monogrammed!