Pages

Where's the other earring?!?!

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Ever find yourself asking that question as you're digging through a cramped little box full of every pair of earrings you own?? Well, I do! All the time actually. And it's a pain in the you know what! 


 There are soooo many cute ideas I've seen for earring holders, and I've been wanting to make my own... preferably a frame one with some kind of netting to poke the earrings through. But since I don't have anything to make a nice pretty one I will use something else to end my mass earring confusion. 

... like this little compartment case


It was given to me awhile back when a family member was moving. I think it was used for holding things like nails and screws. I came across it yesterday as I was organizing some of my craft stuff and I wondered how it might work for my earrings. 

So I washed up all the little drawers and the case and dumped out my box of earrings to sort the colors. Hubby actually dumped them out on the kitchen table and became fascinated to see how many earrings I have and how many I hardly ever wear!.. and he paired them all up with their mates! Thanks Hun! 

There are 9 little drawers so I decided to organize them by colors.. as best I could. 


 It fits nicely on our dresser under our "random stuff" basket. {love the basket for random stuff.. keeps our dresser top clutter free!}



Until next time.. 

happy creativities!

1 comment:

Tashia said...

Hi Jessica! Just dropping by to thank you for stopping by my blog, "not" becoming a follower and entering my first giveaway! Your post was too funny!! Hope to see you back often! Have a great weekend!

Tashia @ http://homeinspiredbliss.blogspot.com