Pages

Hot Chocolate at my place!

Monday, December 13, 2010

Do you ever feel like you copy everyone else's great ideas? Cause I do! 
I saw this totally cute idea for a hot chocolate station set up in the house from The Painted Home and just knew I HAD to do it too!
(she was inspired too!)

Here's my version of a hot chocolate station


Love my cute little stockings and mittens banner! Just cut the shapes from cardstock and scrapbook paper and hot glued them to twine and secured the twine with little double sided foam stickers.

{the banner kept wanting to fall off on one side..
which stinks, because it's right over the sink!}

solution: lots of foam stickers!!



So cute and so fun!




2 comments:

Allison {A Glimpse Inside} said...

CUTE!

Unknown said...

Ah the banner with the little socks and gloves is sooo cute