Pages

Cheap picture frame to sweet message board

Friday, January 7, 2011

$1.50 empty picture frame just laying around
+
pretty scrapbook paper already on hand
 +
a sweet little message from the heart

 A lovely dry erase 
message board! 
This literally took 5 minutes .. or less! 
The part that took the longest was picking out which piece of scrapbook paper to use.
{so I'm not the most decisive person...} 

The "I love you" is a cricut cut out my friend made for me awhile back. I just glued that to the scrapbook paper.


There's really not much else to say about this little project! But I was really needing something to do.. and that was almost too quick! .. what else can I do?! 

1 comment:

Chastity said...

I love this idea!!! I currently use a small white board to keep track of my daily to do lists or to leave welcome messages for my Husband too. This idea is way cuter than the one that I am using. I will have to make me one, thanks! :-)