Pages

Keep Calm...

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

For every holiday and special occasion, I see those "Keep Calm" posters being made. I've been wondering how everyone's making them. My efforts on a word document didn't exactly turn out fantastic. So I did a google search to see if I could by chance come across someone's instructions on how they made one, and instead I found this online poster generator site made just for the "Keep Calm" thing where you can create your own! There are tons of these posters people come up with.. a few not-so-lovely ones as well.. 

But anyway, so I made my own for Valentine's day! 


... wish i had a colored printer
I've never created anything like this to share on my blog, so I don't have a clue how to go about making sure it's the right "whatevers" for printing.. but I was able to save my image from that site after making it (just by right clicking and "save this image") and then opened that image in a word document. It's almost as big as an 8x10 I think.. 

Anyway, here's the link right to the one I created on that site.
 I think it can just be printed off from right there! 

Again.. I'm sad about not having a colored printer, but if anyone prints it out and adds it to their Valentine decor, I'd love to know and see it!! 

Enjoy!

4 comments:

Kelli said...

Very cute!!

xoxo
Kelli @ loveoursimplelife.blogspot.com

Auntie Lolo said...

I will definitely be printing this out and I will take a photo and show you. I am about to feature it on my blog www.auntielolocrafts.blogspot.com

Thanks!

Lois

Auntie Lolo said...

I printed it out and framed it! It looks great. Email me at auntielolocrafts at gmail dot com and I will send you the photo. Thanks again!

Lovelinest said...

Do you have to have colored paper? I think the pink background color will print out on regular white paper... maybe?