Pages

Planting Geraniums on a gorgeous day!

Friday, April 29, 2011

Warm Warm Warm outside!
Sun shining bright!
 Oh it was a gorgeous day, I tell you!
{and NOT because of "the royal wedding"!}

I love today! 
The sunshine and warmth make me feel so happy and giddy. I've never noticed the difference in feelings that the seasons bring until I moved out to Canada. The beautiful spring-like days really do lift my spirits. 
Today there was a sale on little geranium plants at Canadian Tire, and I've been planning all week to get some. I bought two pink ones and a couple pots and spent the afternoon out on our balcony. 






... maybe I should get some gloves 


First time wearing shorts outside since last summer. 
Ah.. this weather really makes me happy

{even my hair's spirits are lifted!} 


Enjoy your beautiful weather wherever you may be.
And don't get too busy to stop and smell the... geraniums?? 


1 comment:

Susan in SC said...

I love your geranium plants! Happy spring!