Pages

I'm an AUNTIE!!

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Yep, I'm an auntie! And WOW, my little baby sister is a MOMMY! Tell me, how is this possible?! Life sure does fly by rather quickly. I've waiting all day to hear the news when I knew my sister and her hubby went to the hospital this morning. I wish so badly I could be there with everyone to take part in all this joy and happiness! I bet my mom spent alot of the evening crying! Wish I could be there to cry with them too! 

Here's the photo I was texted of my new baby niece ... 


Now I'm just waiting for my sister to eat something and get on skype so I can see them :)

4 comments:

Allison {A Glimpse Inside} said...

Congratulations! Being an aunt is so fun!

Christina said...

Awwww! Congrats!!
xo

Krystle Watters said...

Congratulations! Being an auntie must be so fun!

The Ravert Family said...

CONGRATULATIONS! To you and the new parents! Wow, what a special time ;) I can remember perfectly the feeling when you finally get to hold your precious little gift :)