Pages

My NEW Replacement for Picnik.com

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Last week I got a comment on my blog about a new online photo editing site that was starting up soon. They said this editor would be quite similar to Picnik.com because the creators were "ex-Picnikers who were bummed to see it go.."

The new editing site is called PicMonkey.


 I went to the not-finished-yet site and submitted my email so I would be informed when it was ready. And it's ready now! I've tried it out too, and I LOVE it! It pretty much has all the same photo effects and such! It's great, and I'm super excited! I've been using it for my March photo a day pictures! I think they are still working on the site to finish and better it, but you can still edit your photos.

Anyway, just thought I would share the great news!
Go try it out! You won't be as depressed when Picnik finally shuts down.

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jessica,

From all of us crazy monkeys at PicMonkey, thanks for giving us a shot! We're delighted that you're enjoying it! Trust that we're continuing to work our tails off to bring you the best and fastest services. :)

Jenn