Pages

Videos of My Baby Niece

Thursday, March 22, 2012

I was going through the videos I took of my baby niece and thought it would be nice to add them to my blog so family and friends could easily see them. She's just the cutest little thing ever and I miss her so much. It's been hard for me.. I've kind of avoided looking through my photos and videos of her cause it just makes me sad that I can't be there with her as she grows. {I'm typing with one hand, by the way, cause I burned a couple fingers really bad on some hot steam while making dinner earlier... so I have a mug of cold water on the arm of the couch with my fingers soaking.. it hurts alot and nothing seems to make the pain stop...sad face}

Anyway, enjoy the videos!


Excuse my mother's filthy language {wink}

the first time I held her :)


This is one of my favorites!



This my other favorite. 
I cant stop smiling and laughing about all her funny faces!









First time for Grampa to hold Kyra!
He absolutely LOVED it!


Isn't she precious!?

Don't you wish there were more videos??!
ME TOO!!!!


2 comments:

Krystle Watters said...

She is too cute! I can see why you miss her so much. On another note, something that has worked wonderfully for me with burns is lavender oil. I keep it in my diaper bag for emergencies. :) Not sure how well it would work after the fact, but it heals instantly if you apply it right when the burn happens.

Jessica said...

Thanks for the tip Krystle! The sting is FINALLY starting to subside! Now I just have a huuuge bubble on my poor finger! :(